- Mechatronic engineering
Table Of Contents
A general idea about mechatronic engineering
Mechatronic engineering is one of the most important specializations in this scientific arena. It is a combination of mechanics and electronics and is focused on product design and development, integrating the principles of electrical, mechanical, computer, and industrial engineering in all modern devices which are systems based on traditional mechanical and electrical components. The term mechatronics has become a sign of the integrated methodology of designing products with rapid and accurate performance.
In general, the word mechanics is used to refer to the use of electronics in mechanical control, where the word “Mecha” is from mechanics and "Tronic" is from electrical engineering.
What are the advantages of studying mechatronics engineering?
Mechatronic engineering is one of the most promising specialties, due to the constant need for the areas included in the specialty. Many areas provide the graduated student with a distinct salary income. Today, mechatronics has entered almost all devices, not only in robots or factories, as we can find it in the Automated pilot and other areas that humans can no longer deal with. It has been said: mechatronics is the future.
What are the departments of the School of Mechatronic Engineering?
One of the most closely related to engineering specialties is mechatronics - each of these disciplines includes a particular category of mechanical functions - and the most important engineering departments in mechatronics are:
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Computer engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electricity and Communications Engineering
The most important mechatronic engineering subjects and courses
Mechatronic engineering Subjects differ from one university to another, including:
- Automation and programmed logical controls
- Power and driving electronics
- Modern and digital control systems
- Robotics systems
- Mechatronics systems
- Automated control
- Computer applications for mechatronics
- Electrical circuits
- Systems Dynamics
- Dynamics and vibrations
- Artificial Intelligence
- Engineering Mathematics
- Numerical engineering methods
- General Physics
- Practical General Physics
- Signal measurements and processing
- General Chemistry
- Practical General Chemistry/Laboratory
- Principles of Statistics
- Sensors and power transformers
- Automated Control Laboratory
- Electrical Circuit Laboratory
- Dynamics and Vibration Laboratory
- Capability and Driving Electronics Laboratory
- Electronics Lab for Mechatronics
- Processing laboratory and microcontrollers
- Digital Logic Lab
- Hydraulic and Antenna Systems Laboratory
- Fluid Capability Engineering Laboratory
- Processing and microcontrollers
- Digital Logic
- Engineering materials and manufacturing technology
- Machinery mechanics
- Fluid capability engineering
Learn about mechatronics engineering study in Turkey and the most important information about its costs, remarkable Turkish universities, conditions, admission rates, and other important information through the following article: Your Guide to the Study of Mechatronic Engineering in Turkey 2022
Areas of work in mechatronic engineering after graduation
The mechatronic engineering sector is full of jobs with many prospects for promising opportunities. Here is a list of the most important jobs that the mechatronics engineering graduate student can work in:
- Product development engineer.
- Engineer of technological systems, in many industries, such as robotics, chemical industries, machinery, and gaming industry.
- Design, development, and maintenance of technological systems in automated factories and machinery.
- Application of modern electronic control systems, which are managed by the computer.
- Product industry design.
- Application of electronic and mechanical processes and computer use where the presence of humans is dangerous, such as critical surgeries, deep-sea exploration, and exploration.
- Study the feasibility of creating new mechanical machines and their costs and benefits.
Edited by Al-Dirasa Platform©
Did you like this topic? You can share it with your friends now.
|Haliç University||Private||Click for more details|
|Bahçeşehir University - İstanbul||Private||Click for more details|
|Gedik University||Private||Click for more details|
|Istanbul Commerce University||Private||Click for more details|
|Gelişim University - Istanbul||Private||Click for more details|
|Okan University - Istanbul||Private||Click for more details|
|Işık University - Istanbul||Private||Click for more details|
|Ostim University||Private||Click for more details|
|Ted University||Private||Click for more details|
|Aydın University - Istanbul||Private||Click for more details|
|Atilim University - Ankara||Private||Click for more details|
|Turkish Aeronautical Association University||Private||Click for more details|
|Sabancı University||Private||Click for more details|
|Nişantaşı University - Istanbul||Private||Click for more details|
|Near East University||Private||Click for more details|
|Yeditepe University - Istanbul||Private||Click for more details|
|Kadir Has University - Istanbul||Private||Click for more details|