Study of mechatronic engineering in Turkey - universities, costs, and features
Table Of Contents
- Advantages of studying Mechatronic engineering in Turkey
- How many years should I study to accomplish a Mechatronic engineering major in Turkey?
- Studying mechatronic engineering in Turkey in English
- Fees of studying Mechatronic engineering in Turkey
Advantages of studying Mechatronic engineering in Turkey
Studying Mechatronics engineering in Turkey is one of the unique educational opportunities for students.
Turkish universities are keen on the quality of the educational curriculum to comply with international standards. Universities also harness all their capabilities to serve university requirements in the field of engineering to ensure student excellence in his educational and professional career.
Here are highlights of the big advantages of studying Mechatronic engineering in Turkey:
- High-skilled educational staff.
- The benefit of cultural and social interaction between international students who study in Turkey.
- Dynamic programs – adapted to recent changes and developments in the mechatronics sector.
- Increasing Research development in Mechatronics in Turkey.
- Professional training with multidisciplinary knowledge techniques.
- Ability to study Mechatronic Engineering in English
- An educational approach that combines theory, practice, and research.
How many years should I study to accomplish a Mechatronic engineering major in Turkey?
In Turkey, studying Mechatronic engineering takes four years. If the student did not acquire a (Turkish) language certificate while studying this major, the period will be extended to another year which is known as a “language preparatory year”.
What are the conditions for studying mechatronic engineering in Turkey?
Admission to Public Turkish Universities depends on passing the “Turkish Yös” test, or the “American SAT” test, in addition to providing a high school transcript with a minimum of grades that varies from one university to another. They also require language proficiency proof or applying in a language preparatory year.
In private universities in Turkey, the conditions for studying Mechatronic engineering are providing a high school diploma with a minimum grade average of 70% and a language proficiency proof.
When choosing English as a language of study, it is required to have a Tofel certificate. If you choose to study in Turkish, you must provide a Tömer certificate.
What is the required grade to study Mechatronic engineering in Turkey?
Some Turkish universities require having a certain grade average, usually 60% and above. However, some universities require a higher average when applying for scholarships, while private universities do not require more than 50% in the high school transcript.
Is it difficult to study Mechatronic engineering in Turkey?
Studying Mechatronics engineering in Turkey is not difficult for people who have the passion and patience to succeed.
The study of Mechatronic engineering requires that the student have innovative skills, problem-solving skills, teamwork skills, and long-time focus.
Mechatronic engineering studies aim to understand and apply theoretical concepts related to mechanics and electronics such as System dynamics and intelligent control, electricity and electric motors, Monitoring, modeling, and controlling manufacturing processes.
Studying mechatronic engineering in Turkey in English
Universities that provide Mechatronic engineering in Turkey in English are Atlım University, Bahçeşehir University, Çankaya University, Eastern Mediterranean University, Işık University, Istanbul Bilgi University, İstanbul Gedik University, Okan University, Istanbul Ticaret University, Near East University, and Yildiz Technical University.
What are the universities that provide Mechatronic engineering programs in Turkey?
In addition to the universities mentioned above, many others provide this specialization in Turkish. Here is a list we prepared for you:
Bursa Technical University, Düzce University, Erciyes University, Fırat University, Isparta Uygulamalı Bilimler University, Iskenderun Technical University, İstanbul Gelişim, Karabuk University, Kırklareli University, Kocaeli University, Karatay University, Manisa Celal Bayar University, Marmara University, Necmettin Erbakan University, Nişantaşı University, Pamukkale University, Sakarya Uygulamalı Bilimler University, Cumhuriyet University, and Gaziosmanpaşa University.
What are the best universities to study Mechatronic engineering in Turkey?
The best universities to study Mechatronic engineering major with high technologies and professional skills:
Atlım University, Bahçeşehir University, Işık University, Istanbul University, Okan University, Nişantaşı University, and Yildiz Technical University.
Fees of studying Mechatronic engineering in Turkey
The costs of studying Mechatronic engineering in Turkey are classified as average costs compared to other countries. They are usually between $3,000 and $8,000 in private universities, and if you have a scholarship, it will be lower. There are large discounts for those who register through the “AL DIRASSA platform”.
Master and Ph.D. in Mechatronic Engineering in Turkey
Postgraduate programs focus on research and development by training qualified research engineers and academics to contribute to technological studies in cooperation with local and foreign Mechatronic engineering-related institutions and universities.
Postgraduate students study various specialized subjects in Mechatronic engineering under the instruction of specialists with high-level competencies who provide academic programs that focus on modern teaching methods.
Here are examples of the available postgraduate Mechatronic engineering subjects:
- Engineering design methods.
- Engineering accuracy and design.
- Monitoring, modeling, and controlling manufacturing processes.
- System dynamics and intelligent control.
- Industrial control systems.
- Automated Systems Technology.
- Built-in system design.
- Electronics, electricity, and electric motors.
- Microsystems Engineering, Science and Applications.
- Engine Sensors.
- Environmentally Sustainable Design.
- Fluid and thermal modeling of propulsion systems.
Why use (AL DIRASSA platform)?
Based on our cumulative experience which focuses on the needs of our students, we continue through our programs to serve them in their educational journey and support them to reach the best by providing the most needed student services and opportunities, taking into consideration the highest international quality standards.
Through our contracts as official agents for registration and acceptance in private universities, we guarantee you a study seat at the university that you choose with discounts that hit 70% of the tuition fee, through:
- Presenting several private and public universities options, indicating the specializations, costs, duration of the study, and the required documents.
- Providing advice that suits the situation of each student, taking into consideration his needs and wants.
- After choosing the university and major, we complete the enrollment of the student and follow up his registration with the international student office until getting the final acceptance.
- We provide the student with consultations and guidance that make him/ her aware of all the procedures that he/ she must complete to enroll officially at the university and obtain a "student document".
- We also help our students to choose appropriate university accommodation options and obtain student residence identity.
- We ensure keeping in touch with students to provide advice and inquiries that they may need.
Dear students, we also provide in Al-Dirasa Platform:
- Special discounts for private universities admission.
- Enrollment in private and public universities.
- Registration in Turkish scholarships.
- Language courses and required university admission exams.
- Opportunities to study in private and international Turkish schools.
- Post-admission services.
Edited by Al-Dirasa Platform©
Did you like this topic? You can share it with your friends now.