What do you know about studying business administration in Turkey?
Table Of Contents
- Advantages of studying Business in Turkey
- How many years should I study to accomplish a business administration major in Turkey?
- Business administration study in Turkey in English
- Fees of studying Business in Turkey
Advantages of studying Business in Turkey
The study of business administration has various advantages because Turkey is one of the countries experiencing incredible achievements in the business field.
Turkish universities are keen on the quality of the educational curriculum to comply with international standards. Universities also harness all their capabilities to serve university requirements in the field of business to ensure student excellence in his educational and professional career.
Here are highlights of the big advantages of studying business in Turkey:
- High-skilled educational staff.
- The benefit of cultural and social interaction between international students who study in Turkey.
- Dynamic programs – adapted to recent changes and developments in the business sector.
- Ability to study business in English
- An educational approach that combines theory, practice, and research.
Read also: What is business administration?
How many years should I study to accomplish a business administration major in Turkey?
In Turkey, studying a business administration specialty takes four years. If the student did not acquire a (Turkish) language certificate while studying this major, the period will be extended to another year which is known as a “language preparatory year”.
What are the conditions for studying business administration in Turkey?
Admission to Public Turkish Universities depends on passing the “Turkish Yös” test, or the “American SAT” test, in addition to providing a high school transcript with a minimum of grades that varies from one university to another. They also require language proficiency proof or applying in a language preparatory year.
In private universities in Turkey, the conditions for studying business administration are providing a high school diploma with a minimum grade average of 50% and a language proficiency proof.
When choosing English as a language of study, it is required to have a Tofel certificate. If you choose to study in Turkish, you must provide a Tömer certificate.
What is the required grade to study business administration in Turkey?
Some universities require having a certain grade average, usually 50% and above. However, some universities require a higher average when applying for scholarships, while private universities do not require high grades in the high school transcript.
Is it difficult to study business administration in Turkey?
Studying business administration in Turkey is not difficult for people who have the passion and patience to succeed.
The study of business administration requires that the student have analytical thinking skills, teamwork skills, communication skills, time management, and long-time focus.
Turkish universities that provide business administration programs ensure that the student can appropriately understand and apply theoretical concepts and facilitate the educational path to guarantee excellent results and outputs.
Business administration study in Turkey in English
Universities that provide business administration in Turkey in English are:
|Istanbul Arel University
|Istanbul Aydın University
|Istanbul Bilgi University
|İstanbul Kültür University
|Istanbul Gelisim University
|Istanbul Medipol University
|İstanbul şehir University
|Istanbul Technical University
|Kadir Has University
What are the universities that provide business administration in Turkey?
In addition to the universities mentioned above, many others provide this specialization in Turkish:
Adıyaman University, Akdeniz University, Aksaray University, Ankara University, Ataturk University, Eurasia University, Adnan Menderes University, Balıkesir University, Batman University, Bingöl University, Bitlis Eren University, Abant Izzet University, Mehmet Akif Ersoy University, Galatasaray University, Istanbul University, Marmara University, Necmettin Erbakan University, Nişantaşi University, Ottoman University, Recep Tayyip Erdogan University, and many others.
What are the best universities to study business administration in Turkey?
The best universities to study business management major with high technologies and professional skills: Altınbaş University, Atlım University, Baskent University, Beykent University, Beykoz University, Bogazici University, Doğoş University, Işık University, Bilkent University, Bilkent University, Istanbul Arel University, Istanbul Aydın University, Istanbul Bilgi University, Istanbul Gelisim University, İstanbul Kültür University, Istanbul Medipol University, Okan University, İstanbul şehir University, Istanbul Technical University, İstinye University, Kadir Has University, Koç University, Ozyegin University, Yeditepe University, Bahcesehir University, and Maltepe university.
Fees of studying Business in Turkey
The costs of studying business administration in Turkey are classified as average costs compared to other countries. They are usually between $4000 and $8,000 in private universities, and if you have a scholarship, it will be lower. There are large discounts for those who register through the “AL DIRASSA platform”.
Master's and Ph.D. in Business Administration in Turkey
Postgraduate programs focus on research and development studies by training qualified research business persons and academics to contribute to technological studies in cooperation with local and foreign business administration-related institutions and universities.
Here are examples of the available postgraduate business administration subjects and courses:
- Financial Management and Analysis
- Administrative Economy
- Organizational dynamics
- Production and operations management
- Strategic management and business simulation
- Strategic Marketing Department
Optional courses include:
- Advanced Macroeconomics
- Advanced Microeconomics
- Capital and investment markets
- Consumer behavior
- Property rights assessment
- Financial accounting
- Financial markets and institutions
- Global economy
- International Marketing
- Political Economy and Development
- Public Finance
- Turkish Economy
Why use (AL DIRASSA platform)?
Based on our cumulative experience which focuses on the needs of our students, we continue through our programs to serve them in their educational journey and support them to reach the best by providing the most needed student services and opportunities, taking into consideration the highest international quality standards.
Through our contracts as official agents for registration and acceptance in private universities, we guarantee you a study seat at the university that you choose with discounts that hit 70% of the tuition fee, through:
- Presenting several private and public universities options, indicating the specializations, costs, duration of the study, and the required documents.
- Providing advice that suits the situation of each student, taking into consideration his needs and wants.
- After choosing the university and major, we complete the enrollment of the student and follow up his registration with the international student office until getting the final acceptance.
- We provide the student with consultations and guidance that make him/ her aware of all the procedures that he/ she must complete to enroll officially at the university and obtain a "student document".
- We also help our students to choose appropriate university accommodation options and obtain student residence identity.
- We ensure keeping in touch with students to provide advice and inquiries that they may need.
Dear students, we also provide in Al-Dirasa Platform:
- Special discounts for private universities admission.
- Enrollment in private and public universities.
- Registration in Turkish scholarships.
- Language courses and required university admission exams.
- Opportunities to study in private and international Turkish schools.
- Post-admission services.
Edited by Al-Dirasa Platform©
Did you like this topic? You can share it with your friends now.