All about the study of law in Turkey 2024
Table Of Contents
- The advantages of studying law in Turkey
- How many years should I study to accomplish Law studies in Turkey?
- Law study in Turkey in English
- Fees of studying law in Turkey
The advantages of studying law in Turkey
Turkish universities are keen on the quality of the educational curriculum to comply with international standards. Universities also harness all their capabilities to serve university requirements in the field of Law to ensure student excellence in his educational and professional career.
Here are highlights of the big advantages of studying Law in Turkey:
- Human rights legislation and law have a great impact on Turkish society as it is related to government, civil, administrative, and commercial departments.
- The benefit of cultural and social interaction between international students who study in Turkey.
- High-skilled educational staff in Turkish universities.
- Dynamic programs – adapted to recent changes and developments in the rights and Law fields.
- Professional training with multidisciplinary knowledge techniques.
- Possibility to study Law in English
- A modern educational approach that combines theory, practice, and research.
How many years should I study to accomplish Law studies in Turkey?
In Turkey, studying Law specialty takes four years. If the student did not acquire a (Turkish) language certificate while studying this major, the period will be extended to another year which is known as a “language preparatory year”.
What are the conditions for studying Law in Turkey?
Admission to Public Turkish Universities depends on passing the “Turkish Yös” test, or the “American SAT” test, in addition to providing a high school transcript with a minimum of grades that varies from one university to another. They also require language proficiency proof or applying in a language preparatory year.
In private universities in Turkey, the conditions for studying Law are providing a high school diploma with a minimum grade average of 50% and a language proficiency proof (if any).
When choosing English as a language of study, it is required to have a Tofel certificate. If you choose to study in Turkish, you must provide a Tömer certificate.
What is the acceptance rate to study Law in Turkey?
Some universities require having a certain grade average, usually 50% and above. However, some universities require a higher average when applying for scholarships, while private universities do not require high grades in the high school transcript.
Is it difficult to study Law in Turkey?
Studying rights and Law in Turkey is not difficult for people who have the passion and patience to succeed.
The study of rights and Law requires that the student have analytical thinking skills, leadership skills, communication skills, time management, and critical thinking.
Law study in Turkey in English
Many universities provide Law programs in English (70%), including İstanbul Şehir University, Başkent University, Altınbaş University, Bilgi University, Maltepe University and Kadir Has University.
Which universities provide Law in Turkey?
In addition to the universities mentioned above, many others provide this specialization in Turkish. Here is a list we prepared for you:
- Yeditepe university
- Medipol University
- Aydın University
- Atlım University
- Okan University
- Kültür University
- Ozyegin University
- Beykent University
What is the best law university in Turkey?
The best universities to study Law major with high technologies and professional skills are: Başakşehir University, Başkent University, Altınbaş University, Bilgi University, Maltepe University, Yeditepe University, Medipol University, Aydın University, Atlım University, Okan University, Kültür University, Ozyegin University and Beykent University.
Fees of studying law in Turkey
The fees of Law study in Turkey are classified as average costs compared to other countries. They are usually between $4000 and $10,000 in private universities, and if you have a scholarship, it will be lower. There are large discounts for those who register through the “AL DIRASSA platform”.
Master's and Ph.D. in Law in Turkey
Postgraduate students study various specialized subjects in Law under the instruction of specialists with high-level competencies who provide academic programs using modern teaching methods.
Here are examples of the available postgraduate Law subjects and courses:
- Administrative Law
- Financial law.
- Constitutional law
- Special Law
- Civil law.
- Criminal Law
Why use (AL DIRASSA platform)?
Based on our cumulative experience which focuses on the needs of our students, we continue through our programs to serve them in their educational journey and support them to reach the best by providing the most needed student services and opportunities, taking into consideration the highest international quality standards.
Through our contracts as official agents for registration and acceptance in private universities, we guarantee you a study seat at the university that you choose with discounts that hit 70% of the tuition fee, through:
- Presenting several private and public universities options, indicating the specializations, costs, duration of the study, and the required documents.
- Providing advice that suits the situation of each student, taking into consideration his needs and wants.
- After choosing the university and major, we complete the enrollment of the student and follow up his registration with the international student office until getting the final acceptance.
- We provide the student with consultations and guidance that make him/ her aware of all the procedures that he/ she must complete to enroll officially at the university and obtain a "student document".
- We also help our students to choose appropriate university accommodation options and obtain student residence identity.
- We ensure keeping in touch with students to provide advice and inquiries that they may need.
Dear students, we also provide in Al-Dirasa Platform:
- Special discounts for private universities admission.
- Enrollment in private and public universities.
- Registration in Turkish scholarships.
- Language courses and required university admission exams.
- Opportunities to study in private and international Turkish schools.
- Post-admission services.
Edited by Al-Dirasa Platform©
Did you like this topic? You can share it with your friends now.