Information about the study of public relations and advertising in Turkey
Table of contents
- Advantages of studying public relations and advertising in Turkey
- How many years should I study to accomplish a public relations major?
- Studying public relations and advertising in Turkey in English
- Fees of studying public relations and advertising in Turkey
Advantages of studying public relations and advertising in Turkey
The study of public relations and advertising in Turkish universities is one of the vital specializations since Turkey has achieved great development in public relations, whether in the level of companies or organizations, which makes studying in Turkey a practical advantage in determining the areas of public relations and its functions in all kinds of social institutions.
Also, studying in Turkish universities allows students to acquire practical and professional skills that help them in their future careers.
How many years should I study to accomplish a public relations major?
In Turkey, studying public relations and advertising is four years. If the student did not acquire a (Turkish) language certificate while studying this major, the period will be extended to another year which is known as a “language preparatory year”.
What are the conditions for studying public relations and advertising in Turkey?
Admission to Public Turkish Universities depends on passing the “Turkish Yös” test, or the “American SAT” test, in addition to providing a high school transcript with a minimum of grades that varies from one university to another. They also require language proficiency proof or applying in a language preparatory year.
In private universities in Turkey, the conditions for studying public relations and advertising are providing a high school diploma with a minimum grade average of 50%, in addition to the language proficiency proof.
What is the required grade to study public relations and advertising in Turkey?
Some universities require having a certain grade average. However, others require a higher average when applying for scholarships, while private universities do not require more than 50% in the high school transcript.
Is it difficult to study public relations and advertising in Turkey?
Studying public relations and advertising is a specialty that needs students who have good listening skills, especially when dealing with customer problems, collecting information, and evaluating executive plans.
It is highly required to have a strong personality, know how to deal with different people, and be able to effectively coordinate with others.
Studying public relations and advertising in Turkey in English
Universities that provide public relations and advertising in Turkey in English are Atlım University, Bahçeşehir University, Kadir Has University, Yeditepe University, Medipol University, and Maltepe University (30% English).
What are the universities that provide public relations and advertising specialization in Turkey?
Many universities provide public relations and advertising programs. However, the specialty name differs from one university to another. It is sometimes called public relations and advertising, or public relations and marketing.
In general, The universities that provide this specialization are Gelisim University, Nişantaşı University, Bahçeşehir University, Beykoz University, Başkent University, Okan University, Istanbul Aydın University, and Istinye University.
What are the best universities to study public relations and advertising in Turkey?
The best universities that teach the specialization of public relations and advertising with high techniques and skills: Atlım University, Bahçeşehir University, Kadir Has University, Yeditepe University, Medipol University, Gelisim University, Nişantaşı University, Bahçeşehir University, Beykoz University, Başkent University, Okan University, Istanbul Aydın University, and Istinye University.
Fees of studying public relations and advertising in Turkey
The costs of studying public relations and advertising major in Turkey are classified as average costs compared to other countries. They are usually between $3000 in public universities and $10,000 in private universities, and if you have a scholarship, it will be lower. There are great discounts for those who register through the “AL DIRASSA platform”.
Master and Ph.D. in Public Relations and Advertising in Turkey
Postgraduate studies of public relations and advertising in Turkey aim to prepare students to specialize in the humanitarian fields that have a relation with marketing communications, public relations, institutional communications, business communications, and other subjects related to bachelor's courses.
Why use (AL-DIRASSA platform)?
Based on our cumulative experience which focuses on the needs of our students, we continue through our programs to serve them in their educational journey and support them to reach the best by providing the most needed student services and opportunities, taking into consideration the highest international quality standards.
Through our contracts as official agents for registration and acceptance in private universities, we guarantee you a study seat at the university that you choose with discounts that hit 70% of the tuition fee, through:
- Presenting several private and public universities options, indicating the specializations, costs, duration of the study, and the required documents.
- Providing advice that suits the situation of each student, taking into consideration his needs and wants.
- After choosing the university and major, we complete the enrollment of the student and follow up his registration with the international student office until getting the final acceptance.
- We provide the student with consultations and guidance that make him/ her aware of all the procedures that he/ she must complete to enroll officially at the university and obtain a "student document".
- We also help our students to choose appropriate university accommodation options and obtain student residence identity.
- We ensure keeping in touch with students to provide advice and inquiries that they may need.
Dear students, we also provide in Al-Dirassa platform:
- Special discounts for private universities admission.
- Enrollment in private and public universities.
- Registration in Turkish scholarships.
- Language courses and required university admission exams.
- Opportunities to study in private and international Turkish schools.
- Post-admission services.
Edited by Al-Dirasa Platform©
Did you like this topic? You can share it with your friends now.