A comprehensive guide to the study of professional aviation in Turkey 2022
Table Of Contents
- The advantages of studying professional aviation in Turkey
- How many years should I study to accomplish a professional aviation major?
- Studying professional aviation in Turkey in English
- Fees of studying professional aviation in Turkey
The advantages of studying professional aviation in Turkey
Studying professional aviation in Turkey is one of the unique educational opportunities for students.
Turkish universities are keen on the quality of the educational curriculum to comply with international standards. Universities also harness all their capabilities to serve university requirements in the field of aviation to ensure student excellence in his educational and professional career.
Here are highlights of the big advantages of studying professional aviation in Turkey:
- High-skilled educational staff.
- The benefit of cultural and social interaction between international students who study in Tukey.
- Dynamic programs – adapted to recent changes and developments in the aviation sector.
- Professional training with multidisciplinary knowledge techniques.
- English language training.
- Reciprocal aviation training programs in internationally connected aviation schools
- An educational approach that combines theory, practice, and research.
How many years should I study to accomplish a professional aviation major?
In Turkey, studying professional aviation major takes four years. If the student did not acquire a (Turkish) language certificate while studying this major, the period will be extended to another year which is known as a “language preparatory year”.
What are the conditions for studying professional aviation in Turkey?
Admission to Public Turkish Universities depends on passing the “Turkish Yös” test, or the “American SAT” test, in addition to providing a high school transcript with a minimum of grades that varies from one university to another. They also require language proficiency proof or applying in a language preparatory year.
In private universities in Turkey, the conditions for studying professional aviation are providing a high school diploma with a minimum grade average of 50% and a language proficiency proof.
Universities also request a medical report from their accredited hospitals. If the student does not have a chronic disease or health problem that hinders him from studying, the result of the medical examination will be positive, and he will be allowed to study the professional aviation specialization.
What is the required grade to study professional aviation in Turkey?
Some universities require having a certain grade average, usually 60% and above. However, some universities require a higher average when applying for scholarships, while private universities do not require more than 50% in the high school transcript.
Is it difficult to study professional aviation in Turkey?
Studying professional aviation in Turkey is not difficult for people who have the passion and patience to succeed.
The study of professional aviation requires that the student have an advanced level in the English language and be familiar with the culture of aviation to be qualified to carry out professional domestic and international flights.
It is highly required that the student have analytical thinking skills, have leadership abilities, and can work efficiently within a team. It is also important for the student to have a high level of awareness and a desire to learn so that he can succeed in his scientific and practical career.
Studying professional aviation in Turkey in English
Universities that provide professional aviation in Turkey in English are Atlım University, Özyeğin University, Girne American University, and Okan University.
What are the universities that provide professional aviation majors in Turkey?
In addition to the universities mentioned above, many others that provide this specialization in the Turkish language, such as Turkish Aeronautical Association University, Eskişehir Teknik University, and Anadolu University.
What are the best universities to study professional aviation in Turkey?
The best universities to study professional aviation major with high technologies and professional skills: Atlım University, Özyeğin University, and Okan University.
Fees of studying professional aviation in Turkey
The costs of studying professional aviation in Turkey are classified as average costs compared to other countries. They are usually between $8000 and $13,000 in private universities, and if you have a scholarship, it will be lower. There are large discounts for those who register through the “AL DIRASSA platform”.
Master and Ph.D. in Professional Aviation in Turkey
Postgraduate studies in professional aviation rise in response to the rapid growth of the air transport sector and the need for well-trained and qualified pilots.
After the student graduates from the bachelor's level, he obtains an air transport pilot's license and a private pilot license. Then he can continue to a postgraduate program to become a professional in this field and have a broader knowledge of mathematics, aerodynamics, flight control, risk analysis, and airline management.
Why use (AL DIRASSA platform)?
Based on our cumulative experience which focuses on the needs of our students, we continue through our programs to serve them in their educational journey and support them to reach the best by providing the most needed student services and opportunities, taking into consideration the highest international quality standards.
Through our contracts as official agents for registration and acceptance in private universities, we guarantee you a study seat at the university that you choose with discounts that hit 70% of the tuition fee, through:
- Presenting several private and public universities options, indicating the specializations, costs, duration of the study, and the required documents.
- Providing advice that suits the situation of each student, taking into consideration his needs and wants.
- After choosing the university and major, we complete the enrollment of the student and follow up his registration with the international student office until getting the final acceptance.
- We provide the student with consultations and guidance that make him/ her aware of all the procedures that he/ she must complete to enroll officially at the university and obtain a "student document".
- We also help our students to choose appropriate university accommodation options and obtain student residence identity.
- We ensure keeping in touch with students to provide advice and inquiries that they may need.
Dear students, we also provide in Al-Dirasa Platform:
- Special discounts for private universities admission.
- Enrollment in private and public universities.
- Registration in Turkish scholarships.
- Language courses and required university admission exams.
- Opportunities to study in private and international Turkish schools.
- Post-admission services.
Edited by Al-Dirasa Platform©
Did you like this topic? You can share it with your friends now.