Studying international trade in Turkey- costs and fields 2022
Table Of Contents
- Advantages of studying international trade in Turkey
- How many years should I study to accomplish international trade study in Turkey?
- Studying international trade in Turkey in English
- Fees of studying international trade in Turkey
Advantages of studying international trade in Turkey
Studying international trade in Turkey is one of the unique educational opportunities for students.
Turkish universities are keen on the quality of the educational curriculum to comply with international standards. Universities also harness all their capabilities to serve university requirements in the field of trade to ensure student excellence in his educational and professional career.
Here are highlights of the big advantages of studying international trade in Turkey:
- High-skilled educational staff.
- The benefit of cultural and social interaction between international students who study in Turkey.
- Dynamic programs – adapted to recent changes and developments in the trade, import, and export fields.
- Professional training with multidisciplinary knowledge techniques.
- Possibility to study international trade in English
- A modern educational approach that combines theory, practice, and research.
How many years should I study to accomplish international trade study in Turkey?
In Turkey, studying an international trade specialty takes four years. If the student did not acquire a (Turkish) language certificate while studying this major, the period will be extended to another year which is known as a “language preparatory year”.
What are the conditions for studying international trade in Turkey?
Admission to Public Turkish Universities depends on passing the “Turkish Yös” test, or the “American SAT” test, in addition to providing a high school transcript with a minimum of grades that varies from one university to another. They also require language proficiency proof or applying in a language preparatory year.
In private universities in Turkey, the conditions for studying international trade are providing a high school diploma with a minimum grade average of 50% and a language proficiency proof (if any).
When choosing English as a language of study, it is required to have a Tofel certificate. If you choose to study in Turkish, you must provide a Tömer certificate.
What is the acceptance rate of international trade in Turkey?
Some universities require having a certain grade average, usually 50% and above. However, some universities require a higher average when applying for scholarships, while private universities do not require high grades in the high school transcript.
Is it difficult to study international trade in Turkey?
Studying international trade in Turkey is not difficult for people who have the passion and patience to succeed.
The study of international trade requires that the student have analytical thinking skills, teamwork skills, communication skills, computer skills, time management, and economic thinking. In addition to that, it is preferred to have some work experience in a field of work and some management skills.
Turkish universities that provide international trade programs ensure that the student can appropriately understand and apply theoretical concepts and facilitate the educational path to guarantee excellent results and outputs.
Studying international trade in Turkey in English
Many universities provide international trade programs in English, including Kultur University, Okan University, Atlım University, Altınbaş University, Istanbul Aydın University, and Baskent University.
Which universities provide international trade programs in Turkey?
In addition to the universities mentioned above, many others provide this specialization in Turkish. Here is a list we prepared for you: Izmir Economic University, Marmara University, İstanbul Esenyurt University, Eskisehir University, Uludag University, Karatay University, Mersin University, Selcuk University, Istanbul University, Kayseri University, Kocaeli University, Gaziantep University, and many others.
What are the best universities to study international trade in Turkey?
The best universities to study international trade major with high technologies and professional skills are: Kultur University, Okan University, Atlım University, Altınbaş University, Istanbul Aydın University, Başkent University, Kadir Has University, Medipol University, Bahçeşehir University, and Geleşim University.
Fees of studying international trade in Turkey
The fees of international trade study in Turkey are classified as average costs compared to other countries. They are usually between $3000 and $5000 in private universities, and if you have a scholarship, it will be lower. There are large discounts for those who register through the “AL DIRASSA platform”.
Master's and Ph.D. in International Trade in Turkey
Postgraduate programs focus on research and development by training qualified research researchers and academics to contribute to technological studies in cooperation with local and foreign international trade-related institutions and universities.
Postgraduate students study various specialized subjects in international trade under the instruction of specialists with high-level competencies who provide academic programs using modern teaching methods.
Turkish universities deliver quality training in companies and industries to their students to become trade specialists, professionals in private companies, and worldwide leaders in numerous institutions throughout the world.
Why use (AL DIRASSA platform)?
Based on our cumulative experience which focuses on the needs of our students, we continue through our programs to serve them in their educational journey and support them to reach the best by providing the most needed student services and opportunities, taking into consideration the highest international quality standards.
Through our contracts as official agents for registration and acceptance in private universities, we guarantee you a study seat at the university that you choose with discounts that hit 70% of the tuition fee, through:
- Presenting several private and public universities options, indicating the specializations, costs, duration of the study, and the required documents.
- Providing advice that suits the situation of each student, taking into consideration his needs and wants.
- After choosing the university and major, we complete the enrollment of the student and follow up his registration with the international student office until getting the final acceptance.
- We provide the student with consultations and guidance that make him/ her aware of all the procedures that he/ she must complete to enroll officially at the university and obtain a "student document".
- We also help our students to choose appropriate university accommodation options and obtain student residence identity.
- We ensure keeping in touch with students to provide advice and inquiries that they may need.
Dear students, we also provide in Al-Dirasa Platform:
- Special discounts for private universities admission.
- Enrollment in private and public universities.
- Registration in Turkish scholarships.
- Language courses and required university admission exams.
- Opportunities to study in private and international Turkish schools.
- Post-admission services.
Edited by Al-Dirasa Platform©
Did you like this topic? You can share it with your friends now.