The most important information about the study of industrial engineering in Turkey
Table Ofm Contents
- Advantages of studying industrial engineering in Turkey
- How many years should I study to accomplish industrial engineering study in Turkey?
- Studying industrial engineering in Turkey in English
- Which universities provide industrial engineering programs in Turkey?
- Fees of studying industrial engineering in Turkey
Advantages of studying industrial engineering in Turkey
Studying industrial engineering in Turkey is one of the unique educational opportunities for students.
Turkish universities are keen on the quality of the educational curriculum to comply with international standards. Universities also harness all their capabilities to serve university requirements in the field of engineering to ensure student excellence in his educational and professional career.
Here are highlights of the big advantages of studying industrial engineering in Turkey:
- High-skilled educational staff.
- The benefit of cultural and social interaction between international students who study in Turkey.
- Dynamic programs – adapted to recent changes and developments in the industrial engineering sector.
- Professional training with multidisciplinary knowledge techniques.
- Possibility to study industrial engineering in English
- An educational approach that combines theory, practice, and research.
How many years should I study to accomplish industrial engineering study in Turkey?
In Turkey, studying industrial engineering specialty takes four years. If the student did not acquire a (Turkish) language certificate while studying this major, the period will be extended to another year which is known as a “language preparatory year”.
What are the conditions for studying industrial engineering in Turkey?
Admission to Public Turkish Universities depends on passing the “Turkish Yös” test, or the “American SAT” test, in addition to providing a high school transcript with a minimum of grades that varies from one university to another. They also require language proficiency proof or applying in a language preparatory year.
In private universities in Turkey, the conditions for studying industrial engineering are providing a high school diploma with a minimum grade average of 50% and a language proficiency proof (if any).
When choosing English as a language of study, it is required to have a Tofel certificate. If you choose to study in Turkish, you must provide a Tömer certificate.
What is the acceptance rate of industrial engineering in Turkey?
Some universities require having a certain grade average, usually 70% and above. However, some universities require a higher average when applying for scholarships, while private universities do not require high grades in the high school transcript.
Is it difficult to study industrial engineering in Turkey?
Studying industrial engineering in Turkey is not difficult for people who have the passion and patience to succeed.
The study of civil engineering requires that the student have analytical thinking skills, teamwork skills, communication skills, computer skills, time management, and long-time focus. In addition to that, it is preferred to have some work experience in a field of work and management skills.
Turkish universities that provide Industrial engineering programs ensure that the student can appropriately understand and apply theoretical concepts and facilitate the educational path to guarantee excellent results and outputs.
Studying industrial engineering in Turkey in English
Many universities provide industrial engineering programs in English, including:
Bahçeşehir University, Altınbaş University, Kültür University, Istanbul Aydın University, Istanbul Medipol University, Istanbul bilgi University, Koç University, Özyeğin University, Bogazici University, Atlım University, Işık University, Doğuş University, Hacettepe University, ÜSKÜDAR University, Okan University, Istanbul Arel University, İstanbul şehir University, Maltepe University, Marmara University, Yildirim Beyazit University, Istanbul Technical University, Yasar University, Yildiz Technical University, Abdullah Gül University, and Kadir Has University.
Which universities provide industrial engineering programs in Turkey?
In addition to the universities mentioned above, many others provide this specialization in Turkish. Here is a list we prepared for you: Ataturk University, Balikesir University, Baskent University, Uludag University, Cukurova University, Galatasaray University, Haliç University, Harran University, Istanbul Gelisim University, Istanbul University, Izmir University, Karabuk University, Black Sea Technical University, Konya Technical University, Karatay University, Pamukkale University, and Yalova University.
What is the best university to study industrial engineering in Turkey?
The best universities to study industrial engineering major with high technologies and professional skills:
Bahçeşehir University, Nişantaşı University, Altınbaş University, Kültür University, Istanbul Aydın University, Istanbul Medipol University, Istanbul Gelisim University, Istanbul bilgi University, Koç University, Özyeğin University, Bogazici University, Atlım University, Işık University, Doğuş University, Hacettepe University, ÜSKÜDAR University, Okan University, Istanbul Arel University, İstanbul şehir University, Maltepe University, Marmara University, Yildirim Beyazit University, Istanbul Technical University, Yasar University, Yildiz Technical University, Abdullah Gül University, and Kadir Has University.
Fees of studying industrial engineering in Turkey
The costs of studying industrial engineering in Turkey are classified as average costs compared to other countries. They are usually between $3000 and $9,000 in private universities, and if you have a scholarship, it will be lower. There are large discounts for those who register through the “AL DIRASSA platform”.
Master and Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering in Turkey
Postgraduate programs focus on research and development studies by training qualified research engineers and academics to contribute to technological studies in cooperation with local and foreign industrial engineering-related institutions and universities.
Postgraduate students study various specialized subjects in industrial engineering under the instruction of specialists with high-level competencies who provide academic programs using modern teaching methods.
Here are examples of the available postgraduate industrial engineering subjects and courses:
Design and manufacturing, maintenance and quality management engineering, renewable energy, food manufacturing, sustainable development, enterprise systems engineering, accounting and finance, and various other subjects.
Why use (AL DIRASSA platform)?
Based on our cumulative experience which focuses on the needs of our students, we continue through our programs to serve them in their educational journey and support them to reach the best by providing the most needed student services and opportunities, taking into consideration the highest international quality standards.
Through our contracts as official agents for registration and acceptance in private universities, we guarantee you a study seat at the university that you choose with discounts that hit 70% of the tuition fee, through:
- Presenting several private and public universities options, indicating the specializations, costs, duration of the study, and the required documents.
- Providing advice that suits the situation of each student, taking into consideration his needs and wants.
- After choosing the university and major, we complete the enrollment of the student and follow up his registration with the international student office until getting the final acceptance.
- We provide the student with consultations and guidance that make him/ her aware of all the procedures that he/ she must complete to enroll officially at the university and obtain a "student document".
- We also help our students to choose appropriate university accommodation options and obtain student residence identity.
- We ensure keeping in touch with students to provide advice and inquiries that they may need.
Dear students, we also provide in Al-Dirasa Platform:
- Special discounts for private universities admission.
- Enrollment in private and public universities.
- Registration in Turkish scholarships.
- Language courses and required university admission exams.
- Opportunities to study in private and international Turkish schools.
- Post-admission services.
Edited by Al-Dirasa Platform©
Did you like this topic? You can share it with your friends now.