All you want to know about studying economics in Turkey
Table Of Contents
- The advantages of studying economics in Turkey
- How many years should I study to accomplish an economics major?
- Studying economics in Turkey in English
- Fees of studying economics in Turkey
The advantages of studying economics in Turkey
Studying economics in Turkey is a unique opportunity to gain experiences that qualify the student to enter the practical field with great knowledge. Turkish universities that offer economics programs are distinguished by their experienced and qualified teaching staff.
Universities are also equipped with everything that helps students to fulfill educational requirements, such as libraries and references. Also, the methodology of teaching economics in Turkey is considered scientifically advanced and updated with international standards in teaching.
How many years should I study to accomplish an economics major?
In Turkey, studying economics major takes four years. If the student did not acquire a (Turkish) language certificate while studying this major, the period will be extended to another year which is known as a “language preparatory year”.
What are the conditions for studying economics in Turkey?
Admission to Public Turkish Universities depends on passing the “Turkish Yös” test, or the “American SAT” test, in addition to providing a high school transcript with a minimum of grades that varies from one university to another. They also require language proficiency proof or applying in a language preparatory year.
In private universities in Turkey, the conditions for studying economics are providing a high school diploma with a minimum grade average of 50%, and a language proficiency proof.
What is the required grade to study economics in Turkey?
Some universities require having a certain grade average. However, some universities require a higher average when applying for scholarships, while private universities do not require more than 50% in the high school transcript.
Is it difficult to study economics in Turkey?
The study of economics requires that the student be able to acquire computation and calculating skills. He and should be interested in learning about developments in the field of economics and understanding the most prominent economic problems present in the field.
Studying economics is not difficult, it only requires the desire and passion to complete the educational path successfully.
Studying economics in Turkey in English
Universities that provide economics in Turkey in English are:
Okan University, Atılım University, Beykent University, Doğuş University, Işık University, Kadir Has University, Belkent University, Istanbul Bilgi University, Gelişim University, Altınbaş University, University of Estinia, Bahçeşehir University, Istanbul şehir University, Yeditepe University and Özeğin University.
What are the universities that provide economics majors in Turkey?
The universities that provide this specialization in the Turkish language are:
Başkent University, Istanbul aydın University, Maltpe University, Istanbul University, Marmara University, Sirt University, Hacıtepe University, Bingöl University, Batman University, Aksaray University, Atatürk University, Selçuk University, and many others.
What are the best universities to study economics in Turkey?
The best universities to study economics major with high technologies and professional skills: Okan University, Atılım University, Beykent University, Doğuş University, Işık University, kadir has University, Belkent University, Istanbul Bilgi University, Gelişim University, AltınBaş University, University of Estinia, Bahçeşehir , Istanbulşehir University, Yeditepe University, Özeğin University, Başkent University, Istanbul Aydın University, Maltepe University.
Fees of studying economics in Turkey
The costs of studying economics in Turkey are classified as average costs compared to other countries. They are usually between $3000 and $10,000 in private universities, and if you have a scholarship, it will be lower. There are large discounts for those who register through the “AL DIRASSA platform”.
Master and Ph.D. in economics in Turkey
Postgraduate studies majoring in law aim to prepare students for the practical field to develop their expertise in many subjects, including:
- Acquire superior skills in economic analysis, economic policies, etc.
- Develop the ability to use critical thinking and analysis.
- Gaining experience and confidence in publishing project outputs.
- Graduate programs include:
- Master of economics.
- Master of International Economics.
- Master of Applied Economics.
Why use (AL DIRASSA platform)?
Based on our cumulative experience which focuses on the needs of our students, we continue through our programs to serve them in their educational journey and support them to reach the best by providing the most needed student services and opportunities, taking into consideration the highest international quality standards.
Through our contracts as official agents for registration and acceptance in private universities, we guarantee you a study seat at the university that you choose with discounts that hit 70% of the tuition fee, through:
- Presenting several private and public universities options, indicating the specializations, costs, duration of the study, and the required documents.
- Providing advice that suits the situation of each student, taking into consideration his needs and wants.
- After choosing the university and major, we complete the enrollment of the student and follow up his registration with the international student office until getting the final acceptance.
- We provide the student with consultations and guidance that make him/ her aware of all the procedures that he/ she must complete to enroll officially at the university and obtain a "student document".
- We also help our students to choose appropriate university accommodation options and obtain student residence identity.
- We ensure keeping in touch with students to provide advice and inquiries that they may need.
Dear students, we also provide in Al-Dirasa Platform:
- Special discounts for private universities admission.
- Enrollment in private and public universities.
- Registration in Turkish scholarships.
- Language courses and required university admission exams.
- Opportunities to study in private and international Turkish schools.
- Post-admission services.
Edited by Al-Dirasa Platform©
Did you like this topic? You can share it with your friends now.