Study of Child Development in Turkey: Learn about costs, conditions and number of years of study
Table Of Contents
- Advantages of studying Child Development in Turkey
- How many years should I study to accomplish a Child Development major?
- Studying Child Development in Turkey in English
- Fees of studying Child Development in Turkey
Advantages of studying Child Development in Turkey
Studying child development in Turkish universities is an advantage for anyone looking for a strong educational curriculum to specialize in this field.
Turkey is focused on developing the fields of youth and childhood and provides highly qualified educational staff with international standards.
In addition, Turkish universities are considered pioneers in the field of child development and have won many awards that have proven their efficiency, such as the United Nations Prize for Higher Education.
How many years should I study to accomplish a Child Development major?
In Turkey, studying Child Development major takes four years. If the student did not acquire a (Turkish) language certificate while studying this major, the period will be extended to another year which is known as a “language preparatory year”.
What are the conditions for studying Child Development in Turkey?
Admission to Public Turkish Universities depends on passing the “Turkish Yös” test, or the “American SAT” test, in addition to providing a high school transcript with a minimum of grades that varies from one university to another. They also require language proficiency proof or applying in a language preparatory year.
In private universities in Turkey, the conditions for studying Child Development are providing a high school diploma with a minimum grade average of 50% , and a language proficiency proof.
What is the required grade to study Child Development in Turkey?
Some universities require having a certain grade average. However, some universities require a higher average when applying for scholarships, while private universities do not require more than 50% in the high school transcript.
Is it difficult to study Child Development in Turkey?
The study of child development requires that the student have various educational skills such as accuracy of observation, patience, and a sense of care.
In addition, the student should have a continuous follow-up to the latest updates in children's educational theories regarding child growth and social development.
Studying the specialty of child development is not difficult, but it requires the student to be passionate and flexible to succeed in this career.
Studying Child Development in Turkey in English
Universities that provide Child Development in Turkey in English are Gelisim University and Near East University.
What are the universities that provide Child Development majors in Turkey?
The universities that provide this specialization in the Turkish language are Gelisim University, Istanbul Bilgi University, Istinye University, Istanbul Aydın University, Üsküdar University, and Okan University.
What are the best universities to study Child Development in Turkey?
The best universities to study Child Development major with high technologies and professional skills:
Gelisim University, Istanbul Bilgi University, Istinye University, Istanbul Aydın University, Üsküdar University, and Okan University.
Fees of studying Child Development in Turkey
The costs of studying Child Development in Turkey are classified as average costs compared to other countries. They are usually between $3000 and $8,000 in private universities, and if you have a scholarship, it will be lower. There are large discounts for those who register through the “AL DIRASSA platform”.
Master and Ph.D. Child Development in Turkey
Postgraduate studies of Child Development in Turkey aim to prepare students to acquire research skills to participate in Child Development research. Postgraduate programs focus on various specialized subjects on Child Development in which the students combine theory and practice to create effective learning opportunities and experiences for young children under the instruction of specialists with high-level competencies.
Here are examples of the available postgraduate Child Development majors:
- Educational Research.
- Educational statistics.
- Philosophy of Education.
- Development of children and teenagers.
- Psychology of teaching and learning.
- Assessing young learners.
- Special early childhood education.
- Curriculum and teaching methods.
- Organizing and monitoring early childhood programs.
- Work and society.
Why use (AL DIRASSA platform)?
Based on our cumulative experience which focuses on the needs of our students, we continue through our programs to serve them in their educational journey and support them to reach the best by providing the most needed student services and opportunities, taking into consideration the highest international quality standards.
Through our contracts as official agents for registration and acceptance in private universities, we guarantee you a study seat at the university that you choose with discounts that hit 70% of the tuition fee, through:
- Presenting several private and public universities options, indicating the specializations, costs, duration of the study, and the required documents.
- Providing advice that suits the situation of each student, taking into consideration his needs and wants.
- After choosing the university and major, we complete the enrollment of the student and follow up his registration with the international student office until getting the final acceptance.
- We provide the student with consultations and guidance that make him/ her aware of all the procedures that he/ she must complete to enroll officially at the university and obtain a "student document".
- We also help our students to choose appropriate university accommodation options and obtain student residence identity.
- We ensure keeping in touch with students to provide advice and inquiries that they may need.
Dear students, we also provide in Al-Dirasa Platform:
- Special discounts for private universities admission.
- Enrollment in private and public universities.
- Registration in Turkish scholarships.
- Language courses and required university admission exams.
- Opportunities to study in private and international Turkish schools.
- Post-admission services.
Edited by Al-Dirasa Platform©
Did you like this topic? You can share it with your friends now.