Study of Chemical Engineering in Turkey 2023
Table Of Contents
- Advantages of studying chemical engineering in Turkey
- How many years should I study to accomplish chemical engineering study in Turkey?
- Study of chemical engineering in Turkey in English
- Fees of studying chemical engineering in Turkey
Advantages of studying chemical engineering in Turkey
Studying chemical engineering in Turkey is one of the most unique educational opportunities for students, given the advancements in Turkish research in this sector.
Turkish universities are keen on the quality of the educational curriculum to comply with international standards. Universities also harness all their capabilities to serve university requirements in the field of engineering to ensure student excellence in his educational and professional career.
Here are highlights of the big advantages of studying chemical engineering in Turkey:
- High-skilled educational staff.
- The benefit of cultural and social interaction between international students who study in Turkey.
- Dynamic programs – adapted to recent changes and developments in the chemical engineering sector.
- Professional training with multidisciplinary knowledge techniques.
- Possibility to study chemical engineering in English
- An educational approach that combines theory, practice, and research.
How many years should I study to accomplish chemical engineering study in Turkey?
In Turkey, studying chemical engineering takes four years. If the student did not acquire a (Turkish) language certificate while studying this major, the period will be extended to another year which is known as a “language preparatory year”.
What are the conditions for studying chemical engineering in Turkey?
Admission to Public Turkish Universities depends on passing the “Turkish Yös” test, or the “American SAT” test, in addition to providing a high school transcript with a minimum of grades that varies from one university to another. They also require language proficiency proof or applying in a language preparatory year.
In private universities in Turkey, the conditions for studying chemical engineering are providing a high school diploma with a minimum grade average of 50% and a language proficiency proof (if any).
When choosing English as a language of study, it is required to have a Tofel certificate. If you choose to study in Turkish, you must provide a Tömer certificate.
What is the acceptance rate of chemical engineering in Turkey?
Some universities require having a certain grade average. However, universities require a higher average when applying for scholarships, while private universities DO NOT require high grades in the high school transcript.
Is it difficult to study chemical engineering in Turkey?
Studying chemical engineering in Turkey is not difficult for people who have the passion and patience to succeed.
The study of chemical engineering requires that the student have analytical thinking skills, teamwork skills, communication skills, computer skills, time management, and long-time focus.
Furthermore, it is preferable to have working experience with chemicals and microdevices, as well as the ability to conduct scientific experiments and a good understanding of scientific materials and their principles.
Study of chemical engineering in Turkey in English
Many universities provide chemical engineering programs in English, including Atlım University, Yeditepe University, and Uskudar University.
What universities provide chemical engineering programs in Turkey?
In addition to the universities mentioned above, many others provide this specialization in Turkish. Here is a list we prepared for you: Seljuk University, Marmara University, Yildiz Technical University, Izmir University of Technology, 19 Mayis University, Anatolia University, Kocaeli University, Pamukkale University, Yeditepe University, Mersin University, Cumhuriyet University, Ottoman University, Uşak University, and Bursa Technical University.
What are the best universities to study chemical engineering in Turkey?
The best universities to study chemical engineering major with high technologies and professional skills are Atlım University, Yeditepe University, and Uskudar University.
Fees of studying chemical engineering in Turkey
The costs of studying chemical engineering in Turkey are classified as average costs compared to other countries. They are usually between $3000 and $12,000 in private universities, and if you have a scholarship, it will be lower. There are large discounts for those who register through the “AL DIRASSA platform”.
Master and Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering in Turkey
Postgraduate students study various specialized subjects in chemical engineering under the instruction of specialists with high-level competencies who provide academic programs that focus on modern teaching methods.
Here are examples of the available postgraduate chemical engineering subjects and courses:
- Applied chemistry
- Chemical engineering and computer studies
- Clean energy production, computational chemistry, electrical chemistry, fuel cells, and renewable energy.
- Biotech fuel cells and solar energy
- Drug design and development
- Polymer chemistry and dye chemistry.
Why use (AL DIRASSA platform)?
Based on our cumulative experience which focuses on the needs of our students, we continue through our programs to serve them in their educational journey and support them to reach the best by providing the most needed student services and opportunities, taking into consideration the highest international quality standards.
Through our contracts as official agents for registration and acceptance in private universities, we guarantee you a study seat at the university that you choose with discounts that hit 70% of the tuition fee, through:
- Presenting several private and public universities options, indicating the specializations, costs, duration of the study, and the required documents.
- Providing advice that suits the situation of each student, taking into consideration his needs and wants.
- After choosing the university and major, we complete the enrollment of the student and follow up his registration with the international student office until getting the final acceptance.
- We provide the student with consultations and guidance that make him/ her aware of all the procedures that he/ she must complete to enroll officially at the university and obtain a "student document".
- We also help our students to choose appropriate university accommodation options and obtain student residence identity.
- We ensure keeping in touch with students to provide advice and inquiries that they may need.
Dear students, we also provide in Al-Dirasa Platform:
- Special discounts for private universities admission.
- Enrollment in private and public universities.
- Registration in Turkish scholarships.
- Language courses and required university admission exams.
- Opportunities to study in private and international Turkish schools.
- Post-admission services.
Edited by Al-Dirasa Platform©
Did you like this topic? You can share it with your friends now.