All that concerns the study of aviation management in Turkey !!
Table Of Contents
- Advantages of studying Aviation management in Turkey
- How many years should I study to accomplish an Aviation management major?
- Studying Aviation management in Turkey in English
- Fees of studying Aviation management in Turkey
Advantages of studying Aviation management in Turkey
Studying aviation management in Turkey is one of the unique educational opportunities for students.
Turkish universities are keen on the quality of the educational curriculum to comply with international standards. Universities also harness all their capabilities to serve university requirements in the field of aviation to ensure student excellence in his educational and professional career.
Here are highlights of the big advantages of studying aviation management in Turkey:
- High-skilled educational staff.
- The benefit of cultural and social interaction between international students who study in Tukey.
- Dynamic programs – adapted to recent changes and developments in the aviation sector.
- Professional training with multidisciplinary knowledge techniques.
- An educational approach to theory, flight practice, and research
How many years should I study to accomplish an Aviation management major?
In Turkey, studying Aviation management major takes four years. If the student did not acquire a (Turkish) language certificate while studying this major, the period will be extended to another year which is known as a “language preparatory year”.
What are the conditions for studying Aviation management in Turkey?
Admission to Public Turkish Universities depends on passing the “Turkish Yös” test, or the “American SAT” test, in addition to providing a high school transcript with a minimum of grades that varies from one university to another. They also require language proficiency proof or applying in a language preparatory year.
In private universities in Turkey, the conditions for studying public relations and advertising are providing a high school diploma with a minimum grade average of 50% , and a language proficiency proof.
What is the required grade to study Aviation management in Turkey?
Some Turkish universities require having a certain grade average, usually 60% and above. However, some universities require a higher average when applying for scholarships, while private universities do not require more than 50% in the high school transcript.
Is it difficult to study Aviation management in Turkey?
Studying aviation management requires having good communication and management skills.
Aviation management is designed to help students manage aviation companies, groups, and activities, such as airlines position management, airport structure planning, etc.
Studying aviation management in Turkey is not difficult, it only requires the desire and passion to complete the educational path successfully.
Studying Aviation management in Turkey in English
Universities that provide Aviation management in Turkey in English are Atlım University, Özyeğin University, Istanbul Aydın University, Nişantaşı University, Istanbul Bilgi University, Gelisim University, and Istinye University.
What are the universities that provide Aviation management majors in Turkey?
In addition to the universities mentioned above, many others that provide this specialization in the Turkish language, such as Istanbul Bilgi University, Anadolu University, Kocaeli University, Okan University, Erciyes University, Necmettin Erbakan University, Ondokuz Mayıs University, İskenderun Technical University, and Erzincan Binali Yıldırım University.
What are the best universities to study Aviation management in Turkey?
The best universities to study aviation management major with high technologies and professional skills: Atlım University, Özyeğin University, Istanbul Aydın University, Nişantaşı University, Istanbul Bilgi University, Gelisim University, and Istinye University.
Fees of studying Aviation management in Turkey
The costs of studying aviation management in Turkey are classified as average costs compared to other countries. They are usually between $3000 and $10,000 in private universities, and if you have a scholarship, it will be lower. There are large discounts for those who register through the “AL DIRASSA platform”.
Master and Ph.D. aviation management in Turkey
The mission of graduate programs is to prepare students to manage aviation-related companies, activities, and groups. The postgraduate program of aviation management provides a balanced mix of theory and skills training in both practical design and research.
Here are examples of the available postgraduate aviation management subjects:
- Air surveillance.
- Airport design.
- Aviation management strategies.
- Practical aviation training.
Why use (AL DIRASSA platform)?
Based on our cumulative experience which focuses on the needs of our students, we continue through our programs to serve them in their educational journey and support them to reach the best by providing the most needed student services and opportunities, taking into consideration the highest international quality standards.
Through our contracts as official agents for registration and acceptance in private universities, we guarantee you a study seat at the university that you choose with discounts that hit 70% of the tuition fee, through:
- Presenting several private and public universities options, indicating the specializations, costs, duration of the study, and the required documents.
- Providing advice that suits the situation of each student, taking into consideration his needs and wants.
- After choosing the university and major, we complete the enrollment of the student and follow up his registration with the international student office until getting the final acceptance.
- We provide the student with consultations and guidance that make him/ her aware of all the procedures that he/ she must complete to enroll officially at the university and obtain a "student document".
- We also help our students to choose appropriate university accommodation options and obtain student residence identity.
- We ensure keeping in touch with students to provide advice and inquiries that they may need.
Dear students, we also provide in AL-DIRASSA platform:
- Special discounts for private universities admission.
- Enrollment in private and public universities.
- Registration in Turkish scholarships.
- Language courses and required university admission exams.
- Opportunities to study in private and international Turkish schools.
- Post-admission services.
Edited by Al-Dirasa Platform©
Did you like this topic? You can share it with your friends now.