Study of aeronautical engineering in Turkey and its most important features
Table Of Contents
- Advantages of studying aeronautical engineering in Turkey
- How many years should I study to accomplish an aeronautical engineering major in Turkey?
- Studying aeronautical engineering in Turkey in English
- Fees of studying aeronautical engineering in Turkey
Advantages of studying aeronautical engineering in Turkey
Studying aeronautical engineering in Turkey is one of the unique educational opportunities for students.
Turkish universities are keen on the quality of the educational curriculum to comply with international standards. Universities also harness all their capabilities to serve university requirements in the field of aviation to ensure student excellence in his educational and professional career.
Here are highlights of the big advantages of studying aeronautical engineering in Turkey:
- High-skilled educational staff.
- The benefit of cultural and social interaction between international students who study in Turkey.
- Dynamic programs – adapted to recent changes and developments in the aviation sector.
- Professional training with multidisciplinary knowledge techniques.
- Ability to study aeronautical engineering in English
- An educational approach that combines theory, practice, and research.
How many years should I study to accomplish an aeronautical engineering major in Turkey?
In Turkey, studying an aeronautical engineering major takes four years. If the student did not acquire a (Turkish) language certificate while studying this major, the period will be extended to another year which is known as a “language preparatory year”.
What are the conditions for studying aeronautical engineering in Turkey?
Admission to Public Turkish Universities depends on passing the “Turkish Yös” test, or the “American SAT” test, in addition to providing a high school transcript with a minimum of grades that varies from one university to another. They also require language proficiency proof or applying in a language preparatory year.
In private universities in Turkey, the conditions for studying aeronautical engineering are providing a high school diploma with a minimum grade average of 70% and a language proficiency proof.
When choosing English as a language of study, it is required to have a Tofel certificate. If you choose to study in Turkish, you must provide a Tömer certificate.
What is the required grade to study aeronautical engineering in Turkey?
Some universities require having a certain grade average, usually 70% and above. However, some universities require a higher average when applying for scholarships, while private universities do not require usually more than 50% in the high school transcript.
Is it difficult to study aeronautical engineering in Turkey?
Studying aeronautical engineering in Turkey is not difficult for people who have the passion and patience to succeed.
The study of aeronautical engineering requires that the student have analytical thinking skills and long-time focus.
Aeronautical engineering studies aim to understand and apply theoretical concepts related to airplane manufacturing, maintenance, and development of the capabilities of different aircraft and vehicles, test and evaluation of engine performance, and emergency devices to ensure the safety of aircraft.
Studying aeronautical engineering in Turkey in English
Universities that provide aeronautical engineering in Turkey in English are:
- Istanbul Technical University (the study program is divided into 2 main categories: the Department of Aeronautical Engineering 30% in English, and the space department 100% English)
- Middle East Technical University
- Adana Science and Technology University
- Gaziantep University
- Tarsus University
- Ankara Yıldırım Beyazıt University
- UNIVERSITY OF TURKISH AERONAUTICAL ASSOCIATION
- İzmir University of Economics
- Beykoz University.
What are the universities that provide aeronautical engineering majors in Turkey?
Many universities provide aeronautical engineering in Turkish, such as Istanbul Technical University, Middle East Technical University, Adana Science and Technology University, Gaziantep University, Tarsus University, Ankara Yıldırım Beyazıt University, UNIVERSITY OF TURKISH AERONAUTICAL ASSOCIATION, İzmir University of Economics, Beykoz University, Gelisim University, Istanbul Aydın University, and Okan University.
What are the best universities to study aeronautical engineering in Turkey?
The best universities to study aeronautical engineering major with high technologies and professional skills: Istanbul Technical University, Middle East Technical University, Atlım University, Özyeğin University, Okan University, and Gelisim University.
Fees of studying aeronautical engineering in Turkey
The costs of studying aeronautical engineering in Turkey are classified as average costs compared to other countries. They are usually between $4000 and $10,000 in private universities, and if you have a scholarship, it will be lower. There are large discounts for those who register through the “AL DIRASSA platform”.
Master and Ph.D. in Aeronautical Engineering in Turkey
Postgraduate studies in Aeronautical Engineering rise in response to the rapid growth of the air transport sector and the need for well-trained and qualified engineers.
Power and propulsion, mechanics and aircraft structures, integrated systems, space launchers, satellites, etc.
Why use (AL DIRASSA platform)?
Based on our cumulative experience which focuses on the needs of our students, we continue through our programs to serve them in their educational journey and support them to reach the best by providing the most needed student services and opportunities, taking into consideration the highest international quality standards.
Through our contracts as official agents for registration and acceptance in private universities, we guarantee you a study seat at the university that you choose with discounts that hit 70% of the tuition fee, through:
- Presenting several private and public universities options, indicating the specializations, costs, duration of the study, and the required documents.
- Providing advice that suits the situation of each student, taking into consideration his needs and wants.
- After choosing the university and major, we complete the enrollment of the student and follow up his registration with the international student office until getting the final acceptance.
- We provide the student with consultations and guidance that make him/ her aware of all the procedures that he/ she must complete to enroll officially at the university and obtain a "student document".
- We also help our students to choose appropriate university accommodation options and obtain student residence identity.
- We ensure keeping in touch with students to provide advice and inquiries that they may need.
Dear students, we also provide in Al-Dirasa Platform:
- Special discounts for private universities admission.
- Enrollment in private and public universities.
- Registration in Turkish scholarships.
- Language courses and required university admission exams.
- Opportunities to study in private and international Turkish schools.
- Post-admission services.
Edited by Al-Dirasa Platform©
Did you like this topic? You can share it with your friends now.