Comprehensive information on the study of financial management and accounting in Turkey
Table Of Contents
- Advantages of accounting and financial management study in Turkey
- How many years should I study to accomplish an accounting and financial management major?
- Studying accounting and financial management in Turkey in English
- Fees of studying accounting and financial management in Turkey
Advantages of accounting and financial management study in Turkey
Studying accounting and financial management in Turkey is an advantage for foreign students. as Turkey is one of the countries that holds an important position in the financial field and it’s constantly developing.
The importance of studying financial management in Turkey has increased due to the increased development and need for qualified accountants and specialists, and therefore the student can combine theoretical knowledge and practical experience through his studies in Turkey.
How many years should I study to accomplish an accounting and financial management major?
In Turkey, studying accounting and financial management takes four years. If the student did not acquire a (Turkish) language certificate while studying this major, the period will be extended to another year which is known as a “language preparatory year”.
What are the conditions for studying accounting and financial management in Turkey?
Admission to Public Turkish Universities depends on passing the “Turkish Yös” test, or the “American SAT” test, in addition to providing a high school transcript with a minimum of grades that varies from one university to another. They also require language proficiency proof or applying in a language preparatory year.
In private universities in Turkey, the conditions for studying accounting and financial management are providing a high school diploma with a minimum grade average of 50% and a language proficiency proof.
What is the required grade to study accounting and financial management in Turkey?
Some universities require having a certain grade average. However, some universities require a higher average when applying for scholarships, while private universities do not require more than 50% in the high school transcript.
Is it difficult to study accounting and financial management in Turkey?
Studying accounting and financial management requires that the student has good skills in time planning and a sense of responsibility. The student should be able to deal with electronic devices and software and presentation and communication skills.
Studying financial management in Turkey is not difficult. The student who studies this major has a promising future, but everything requires patience and a lot of passion.
Studying accounting and financial management in Turkey in English
Accounting and financial management specialization is always available in Turkish except Başkent university which supports teaching this major in English.
What are the universities that provide accounting and financial management majors in Turkey?
The universities that provide this specialization in Turkish are: Arel University, Başkent University, Istanbul aydın University, Kadir Has University, Nişantaşı university, Kayseri University, Mohammed Akif Ersouy University and Necmettin Erbakan University.
What are the best universities to study accounting and financial management in Turkey?
The best universities that teach the specialization of financial management with high techniques and skills: Arel University, Başkent University, Istanbul aydın University, Kadir Has University, and Nişantaşı university.
Fees of studying accounting and financial management in Turkey
The costs of studying financial management major in Turkey are classified as average costs compared to other countries. They are usually between $3000 and $5,000 in private universities, and if you have a scholarship, it will be lower. There are large discounts for those who register through the “AL DIRASSA platform”.
Master and Ph.D. in Accounting and Financial Management in Turkey
Postgraduate studies majoring in law aim to prepare students for the practical field to develop their expertise in many subjects, including:
- Accounting and auditing.
- Government and national accounting.
- Cost accounting.
- Accounting information systems.
- Tax accounting.
- Study the feasibility of projects.
- Environmental accounting.
Why use (AL DIRASSA platform)?
Based on our cumulative experience which focuses on the needs of our students, we continue through our programs to serve them in their educational journey and support them to reach the best by providing the most needed student services and opportunities, taking into consideration the highest international quality standards.
Through our contracts as official agents for registration and acceptance in private universities, we guarantee you a study seat at the university that you choose with discounts that hit 70% of the tuition fee, through:
- Presenting several private and public universities options, indicating the specializations, costs, duration of the study, and the required documents.
- Providing advice that suits the situation of each student, taking into consideration his needs and wants.
- After choosing the university and major, we complete the enrollment of the student and follow up his registration with the international student office until getting the final acceptance.
- We provide the student with consultations and guidance that make him/ her aware of all the procedures that he/ she must complete to enroll officially at the university and obtain a "student document".
- We also help our students to choose appropriate university accommodation options and obtain student residence identity.
- We ensure keeping in touch with students to provide advice and inquiries that they may need.
Dear students, we also provide in AL-DIRASSA platform:
- Special discounts for private universities admission.
- Enrollment in private and public universities.
- Registration in Turkish scholarships.
- Language courses and required university admission exams.
- Opportunities to study in private and international Turkish schools.
- Post-admission services.
Edited by Al-Dirasa Platform©
Did you like this topic? You can share it with your friends now.