Everything you need to know about studying medical equipment engineering in Turkey!
Table Of Contents
- Advantages of studying medical equipment engineering in Turkey
- How many years should I study to accomplish medical equipment engineering in Turkey?
- Study of medical equipment engineering in Turkey in English
- Fees of studying medical equipment engineering in Turkey
Advantages of studying medical equipment engineering in Turkey
Because Turkey is highly interested in improving the medical industry, studying medical equipment engineering in Turkey is one of the unique educational opportunities for students.
Turkish universities are keen on the quality of the educational curriculum to comply with international standards. Universities also harness all their capabilities to serve university requirements in the field of healthcare and engineering to ensure student excellence in his educational and professional career.
Here are highlights of the big advantages of studying medical equipment engineering in Turkey:
- High-skilled educational staff.
- The benefit of cultural and social interaction between international students who study in Turkey.
- Dynamic programs – adapted to recent changes and developments in the medical engineering sector.
- Professional training with multidisciplinary knowledge techniques.
- Ability to study medical equipment engineering in English
- An educational approach that combines theory, practice, and research.
How many years should I study to accomplish medical equipment engineering in Turkey?
In Turkey, studying medical equipment engineering specialty takes four years. If the student did not acquire a (Turkish) language certificate while studying this major, the period will be extended to another year which is known as a “language preparatory year”.
What are the conditions for studying medical equipment engineering in Turkey?
Admission to Public Turkish Universities depends on passing the “Turkish Yös” test, or the “American SAT” test, in addition to providing a high school transcript with a minimum of grades that varies from one university to another. They also require language proficiency proof or applying in a language preparatory year.
In private universities in Turkey, the conditions for studying medical equipment engineering are providing a high school diploma with a minimum grade average of 70% and a language proficiency proof.
When choosing English as a language of study, it is required to have a Tofel certificate. If you choose to study in Turkish, you must provide a Tömer certificate.
What is the acceptance rate of medical equipment engineering in Turkey?
Some universities require having a certain grade average, usually 70% and above. However, some universities require a higher average when applying for scholarships, while private universities do not require high grades in the high school transcript.
Is it difficult to study medical equipment engineering in Turkey?
Studying medical equipment engineering in Turkey is not difficult for people who have the passion and patience to succeed.
Medical equipment engineering is one of the new promising areas concerned with studying medical devices and equipment and ensuring their safety, and the student/ expert should create medical procedures, enhance current medical equipment, and integrate the branches of the engineering field to improve public health and develop the medical sector.
Turkish universities that provide medical equipment engineering programs ensure that the student can appropriately understand and apply theoretical concepts and facilitate the educational path to guarantee excellent results and outputs.
Study of medical equipment engineering in Turkey in English
Many universities provide medical equipment engineering programs in English, including Biruni University, Izmir University of Economics, Ankara University, Istanbul Arel University, Isık University, Bahçeşehir University, and Medipol University.
Which universities provide medical equipment engineering in Turkey?
In addition to the universities mentioned above, many others provide this specialization in Turkish. Here is a list we prepared for you: Bahçeşehir University, Yeditepe University, Işık University, Istanbul Medipol University, Baskent University, Biruni University, Izmir University of Economics, Sultan Fatih Mehmet University, Beykent University, Istanbul Arel University, Near East University, Ankara University, Izmir University, Kocaeli University, Namik Kemal University, Duzce University, Karabuk University and Kastamonu University.
What are the best universities to study medical equipment engineering in Turkey?
According to international assessments and labor market surveys, the following universities are the best to study this specialization: Istanbul Arel University, Baskent University, Isık University, Bahçeşehir University, Beykent University, Medipol University, and Yeditepe University.
Fees of studying medical equipment engineering in Turkey
The costs of studying medical equipment engineering in Turkey are classified as average costs compared to other countries. They are usually between $4000 and $11,000 in private universities, and if you have a scholarship, it will be lower. There are large discounts for those who register through the “AL DIRASSA platform”.
Master and Ph.D. medical equipment engineering in Turkey
A master's degree in medical engineering provides a career pathway for graduates from multiple fields, as well as advanced training for bachelor's graduates in several master's programs.
Medical engineering postgraduate students learn more about the world of scientific technology and the ever-expanding healthcare sector.
Graduate students visit hospitals, laboratories, and other engineering institutions as part of their studies.
Postgraduate students study various specialized subjects in medical equipment engineering under the instruction of specialists with high-level competencies who provide academic programs that focus on modern teaching methods.
Why use (AL DIRASSA platform)?
Based on our cumulative experience which focuses on the needs of our students, we continue through our programs to serve them in their educational journey and support them to reach the best by providing the most needed student services and opportunities, taking into consideration the highest international quality standards.
Through our contracts as official agents for registration and acceptance in private universities, we guarantee you a study seat at the university that you choose with discounts that hit 70% of the tuition fee, through:
- Presenting several private and public universities options, indicating the specializations, costs, duration of the study, and the required documents.
- Providing advice that suits the situation of each student, taking into consideration his needs and wants.
- After choosing the university and major, we complete the enrollment of the student and follow up his registration with the international student office until getting the final acceptance.
- We provide the student with consultations and guidance that make him/ her aware of all the procedures that he/ she must complete to enroll officially at the university and obtain a "student document".
- We also help our students to choose appropriate university accommodation options and obtain student residence identity.
- We ensure keeping in touch with students to provide advice and inquiries that they may need.
Dear students, we also provide in Al-Dirasa Platform:
- Special discounts for private universities admission.
- Enrollment in private and public universities.
- Registration in Turkish scholarships.
- Language courses and required university admission exams.
- Opportunities to study in private and international Turkish schools.
- Post-admission services.
Edited by Al-Dirasa Platform©
Did you like this topic? You can share it with your friends now.