Equivalency of the nursing certificate in Turkey
The Aldirasa platform provides you through this article with comprehensive details about amending the nursing certificate in Turkey, follow the details with us.
Table Of Contents
- Can I amend the nursing certificate in Turkey?
- Methods of amending the nursing certificate in Turkey
- Stages of amending the nursing certificate in Turkey
- The necessary documents and conditions for amending the nursing certificate in Turkey
- The costs of modifying a nursing certificate in Turkey
Can I amend the nursing certificate in Turkey?
According to Law No. 2547 of the Turkish Higher Education Institution, the nursing certificate can be amended in the higher education institution in Turkey, provided that Turkish Higher Education recognizes the university that provided the graduation certificate.
After amending the nursing certificate, its holder can practice the profession and obtain a work permit in accordance with the legal principles, and it becomes an opportunity for its holder to work as if he/she holds a certificate issued by Turkish universities.
Methods of amending the nursing certificate in Turkey
The nursing certificate in Turkey can be amended by initially submitting the papers electronically on the higher education website or through the government portal, filling out the necessary information, and then following up on resolving all procedures in person.
It is also possible to obtain the equivalency of the nursing degree in Turkey by giving an official power of attorney to the study platform team that specializes in modifying university degrees professionally and accurately, which ensures obtaining the equivalency certificate in the fastest possible way.
It is enough to submit the necessary documents, which we talk about later, to the Aldirasa platform, which ensures that the required papers are submitted electronically without any shortage and that all issues related to the amendment are followed up.
Stages of amending the nursing certificate in Turkey
The stages of amending the nursing certificate in Turkey can be explained through the following steps:
- Paper Submission Stage: This stage includes the initial submission of papers via the electronic system to be validated by the staff of the Higher Education Institution.
- Proofreading papers according to approved legal principles in terms of content (number of credit hours/learning hours, equivalent specialization, etc.)
- Papers are evaluated by the Recognition and Equivalency Committee of the Higher Education Council.
- The final decision was taken by the Executive Council of Higher Education, which is most of the time entering the modification exam and taking a 24-week course (training) in a Turkish government hospital.
- The issuance of the exam results, the preparation of the amendment certificate for the successful candidates, and receiving it from the headquarters of the Higher Education Institution in Ankara.
For more information about the stages of modifying university degrees in Turkey, you can contact the educational advisory team on the Aldirasa platform.
The necessary documents and conditions for amending the nursing certificate in Turkey
With regard to the documents required to amend the nursing certificate in Turkey, they are as follows:
- A copy of the passport or a copy of the Turkish residence permit (work permit, temporary protection, or tourist visa).
- The original graduation certificate was translated and amended by the notary public.
- Original transcript, translation, and modification from the notary public.
- A course description detailing the courses or courses studied at the university (if any).
- A paper of approval (consent) signed by the person concerned.
- The registration paper is printed after filling out the registration form electronically (a printing order appears for the application in the form of a pdf file, and it is printed to be accompanied by the documents)
The costs of modifying a nursing certificate in Turkey
The costs of amending the nursing certificate in Turkey vary according to the method of modification. Whoever wishes to submit the papers in person, the costs will be limited to translating the papers and attesting them at the notary, in addition to the costs of travel to Ankara and exam fees.
As for submitting documents through a legal agency to a specific entity to follow up on the amendment procedures, personal agency fees are added to these expenses, and other expenses related to the fees for the services provided are incurred.
Aldirasa platform services to obtain the equivalency of a nursing certificate in Turkey
The Aldirasa platform, which is concerned with modifying university degrees in Turkey, offers its best educational services to various groups wishing to equalize a university degree in Turkey, where specialists take all necessary steps that speed up the modification process and ensure obtaining an equivalency certificate in the shortest possible time.
The Aldirasa platform seeks to shorten the time and effort in the amendment process, through the correct translation of all supporting documents, and submitting them on time in order to speed up the amendment process.
It also provides you with all consultations and information related to the modification process, and the necessary time and supporting documents. The study platform can also be authorized to carry out the entire transaction until the decision regarding the time and time of the exam is issued.
Edited by Aldirasa Platform©
Do you like this topic? You can share it with your friends now