How to equivalence a business administration certificate in Turkiye?
All the details related to the amendment of the Business Administration Certificate in Turkiye, the papers required for it, and the stages it passes through our article on the Aldirasa Platform.
Table Of Contents
- Can the Business Administration Certificate in Turkiye be modified?
- Business administration certificate modification costs in Turkiye
Can the Business Administration Certificate in Turkiye be modified?
Turkish Law No. 2547 of the Higher Education Institution in Turkiye allows the possibility of amending most university degrees, including the business administration certificate issued by all universities outside Turkiye, provided that the university that issued the certificate is recognized by the higher education institution in Turkiye.
After obtaining the equivalency of the Business Administration Certificate in Turkiye, foreigners can practice professional business in a manner that conforms to the law, and allows its owner to obtain a work permit, and the holder has the opportunity to work as someone who holds a certificate issued by Turkish universities completely.
Ways to modify a business administration certificate in Turkiye
Those wishing to apply to modify the business administration certificate in Turkiye can download the required documents in pdf format electronically on the website of the higher education institution dedicated to the equivalency of university degrees online. This page can also be accessed through the government portal E-Devlet.
After submitting the required documents electronically, an appointment is set by the electronic system in order to go to Ankara and submit the papers manually, so that the stages of modifying the business administration certificate in Turkiye begin.
The electronic amendment request is also an initial request submitted to the Higher Education Council, where a date is chosen to attach the complete papers in person or through a legal agent to the Higher Education Council headquarters in Ankara.
Stages of modifying a business administration certificate in Turkiye
We can talk about the stages of certificate modification in Turkiye through the following points:
- Electronic submission of papers in the system.
- Communicate with universities abroad and relevant institutions for preliminary checking of submitted documents.
- The documents are audited according to the approved legal principles in terms of content (the number of credit/hours of education, the equivalent specialization, etc.), and the review of the scientific advisory committee in the concerned authorities in order for the documents to be audited academically, and here the opinions of specialists from other universities in Turkiye can be sought when necessary, and when If there is a shortage of submitted documents, the applicant will be notified of the missing documents.
- Evaluation procedures stage: at this stage, the report on the equivalence status prepared by the specialists after checking the papers is submitted to the Recognition and Equivalency Committee of the Higher Education Council, and here the prepared report and the application file are evaluated by the Recognition and Equivalency Committee, and the final opinion is submitted to the Executive Council of Education higher.
- The final decision made by the Executive Council for Higher Education, which is one of three options: Acceptance - Reply - Admission to the revision exam.
- The last stage: the exam results are issued, and the equivalency certificate is prepared, which can be obtained by the student, by going to the headquarters of the Higher Education Institution in Ankara.
Conditions and papers necessary to amend the business administration certificate in Turkiye
The required documents needed to amend the business administration certificate in Turkiye are as follows:
- A copy of the passport or a copy of the Turkish residency of any kind (work permit, temporary protection, tourism).
- The original graduation certificate, translated and amended by the notary public.
- Transcript of the original grades, their translation and modification from the notary public.
- A description of subjects in which the details of the subjects or courses that have been studied at the university are written (if any)
- The approval paper (satisfaction) signed by the person concerned (pulled from the Higher Education website, and filled out manually).
- The registration paper is printed after filling out the registration form electronically (a print order appears in the form of a pdf file, and it is printed to accompany it with the docuemnts).
Business administration certificate modification costs in Turkiye
In the event that the business administration certificate in Turkiye is modified personally, the costs are limited to the expenses related to the translation of certificates and other papers into Turkish and their ratification in the Notary.
There are also some fees related to the amendment exam fees, and traveling to Ankara in order to submit the documents manually and go again in order to enter the amendment exam.
But in the event that a specific authority is officially authorized to follow up on the amendment procedures, then to these expenses shall be added the fees of the personal agency, which must be issued by the Notary.
Aldirasa Platform services in the equivalency of the Business Administration Certificate in Turkiye
The Aldirasa Platform provides elaborate and integrated services in the field of business administration certificate amendment in Turkiye, as it has an expert team in the laws of the higher education institution in Turkiye, and is experienced in solving all procedures related to the amendment.
The Aldirasa Platform seeks when modifying the certificate in Turkiye to shorten the time and effort through the correct translation of all identification docuemtns, and submit them on time to speed up the modification process. For more information, please contact the advisory team on the Aldirasa Platform.
Read also about:
- equivalence the English literature certificate in Turkiye
- What is the preparatory year study? What is its importance?
Edited by Aldirasa Platform©